The PTO Needs You!
We are currently looking to fill our volunteer roster for the 2021-22 school year. Think you’d be a strong addition to our team? Volunteering with the PTO is a great way to meet other parents and give back to our school!
The PTO works to directly benefit the students at Spring Hill Elementary. Our parents and teachers join together to provide educational enrichment programs, fun family events, fundraising for school equipment & technology, faculty support, field trips, after school activities, and much more!
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in working with the PTO.
The following positions are currently open for the 2021-2022 school year:
Open PTO Positions
- VP of Technology
- Liaison with our website management firm and PTO committees to maintain and update our website content.
- Junior Treasurer
- Support Senior Treasurer by managing PTO account deposits and the appropriations process, with the intention of taking on the Senior Treasurer role for the 2022-23 school year.
- School Directory Coordinator
- Coordinate the creation of our online school directory with our vendor, AtZConnect.
- Staff Appreciation Committee
- Plan and coordinate special events throughout the year to benefit our amazing staff and teachers.
- Room Parent Coordinator
- Work with teachers at the start of the year to help recruit room parents; provide guidelines throughout the year regarding classroom funds, teacher gifts, and special holiday celebrations (if allowed).
- 6th Grade Party
- Plan special year-end activities for our graduating 6th graders.
Open Committee Chair Positions
Due to the current COVID environment, all special events and in-person activities are on hold. As we learn more and the school year progresses, we will certainly take any opportunity we have to bring back some of the beloved, community-building events that the PTO is known for. Once we are allowed to host our typical robust programming, the PTO will be in great need of Special Event committee chairs and volunteers for events like – Fun Fair, Block Party, Book Fair, Bids for Kids, Science Fair, Taste of Spring Hill, 6th Grade Party, Staff Appreciation, etc.
If you’re interested in any of these positions or if you want to help but aren’t sure where your skills/interests would be best served, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.