The PTO Needs You!
The PTO works to directly benefit the students at Spring Hill Elementary. We are 100% volunteer driven by parents just like you! Together with teachers, we provide educational enrichment programs, fun family events, fundraising for school equipment & technology, faculty support, field trips, after school activities, and much more!
Think you’d be a strong addition to our leadership team? Volunteering with the PTO is a great way to meet other parents and give back to our school!
The following positions are currently open:
Open Executive Board Positions
- VP of Fundraising Shadow
- Shadows the VP of Fundraiser in all fundraising efforts with the intention of stepping into the VP of Fundraising position for the 2022-23 school year.
- VP of Technology Shadow
- Shadows the VP of Technology on working to maintain the PTO website with our WordPress management company, serving as the liaison between the company and our PTO committees, with the intention of stepping into the VP of Technology position in the 2022-23 school year.
- Treasurer Shadow
- Support Senior Treasurer by managing PTO account deposits and the appropriations process, with the intention of taking on the Senior Treasurer role for the 2022-23 school year.
Open Committee Chair Positions
We are currently looking for a volunteer to chair the annual “Back-to-School Block Party” on Friday, September 17th. If you’re interested in helping with this event, if any of these other positions interest you, or you want to help but aren’t sure where your skills would be best served, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Other important committee positions currently in need of volunteers:
- Chess Club Liaison – Assist the instructor as needed during the once weekly Chess Club meetings. Set session dates for fall/winter and communicate registration details
- Outdoor Sign – Update the sign in front of school with upcoming dates and events.
- After-school Program Liaison – Work with teachers and outside vendors to offer after-school programs for students.