The PTO Needs You!
The PTO is currently filling our 2019-20 Board to help support our school and a few key positions still need to be filled! Think you’d make a great addition to our leadership team? It’s a great way to meet other parents and give back to our school!
The PTO works to directly benefit the students at Spring Hill Elementary! Our parents and teachers work together to provide educational enrichment programs, family fun events, fundraising for school equipment & technology, faculty support, field trips, after school activities, and much more!
Please contact Past President, Denys King at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working with the PTO.
The following positions are currently open and need to be filled ASAP on the 2019-2020 PTO Board. The Spring Hill PTO needs you!
Open Executive Board Positions
- Jr Fundraising/Shadow
- Shadows and assists VP of Fundraiser in all fundraising efforts with the intention of stepping into the VP of Fundraising position the following year.
- Jr Treasurer/Shadow
- Shadows and assists the Treasurer with PTO financial reporting and accounting with the intention of stepping into the lead Treasurer position the following year.
- Jr Technology/Shadow
- Shadows and assists VP of Technology on maintenance of website, updating online content, graphics, and all technical needs with the intention of stepping into the VP of Technology position the following year.
Open Committee Chair Positions
- Bids for Kids
- Serve as lead for yearly fundraising auction, both online and live event. Solicit donations and organize evening party.
- Taste of Spring Hill (TOSH)
- Coordinate and assist with planning Taste of Spring Hill International Night in the spring. Volunteers are needed for set up /take down, food service and donations, event check in and ticket distribution.
If you’re interested in any of these positions or if you want to help but aren’t sure where your skills/interests would be best-served, please reach out to springhillptopresident@gmail.
Whether you have one hour a week or one hour a day, there is a place for you in the PTO!!!