Spring Hill PTO partners with AtoZ Connect to create a private online directory for the exclusive use of Spring Hill students, parents and staff. The directory is to be used solely for school business (emailing teachers and other parents, contacting room parents, scheduling play dates, inviting students to birthday parties, etc.) The use of contact information for solicitation is prohibited.
The Spring Hill Directory is one of the ways room parents gather contact information to communicate news, class/grade event information, volunteer opportunities & more.
Accessing the Online Student Directory
- To access the AtoZ Online Student Directory visit our new site to create a new account for your family’s account: https://springhillpto.membershiptoolkit.com/home
- Click “Register” once on the homepage. Please note: you must create a new account (even if you have used AtoZ in previous years). If you have a Membership Toolkit account already with another organization, you can log in as a returning user.
- After creating your account, verify your email address by clicking the link in the email sent to you.
- Complete the process by clicking “Your Family Information” Please be sure to include your student’s teacher using the drop down menu. You can also set your Directory Publish Preferences while in your account.
- Be sure to register and download the NEW Membership Toolkit mobile app in the Apple App Store or Google Play for mobile directory access (the previous AtoZ app is no longer valid).
Please contact the Directory Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.