There will be two types of auctions for Bids For Kids (BFK), an online auction and a live auction at the BFK Auction Party. All proceeds from the online and live auction will benefit Spring Hill Elementary School through PTO appropriations.
Online Auction – LIVE NOW! Only 2 days left to place your bid!
Auction is OPEN from Sunday, February 10th – Saturday, February 23rd.
The BFK online auction is hosted by BiddingOwl. It will close on Saturday, February 23rd at the BFK Auction Party at 9 p.m. All are welcome to participate and you DO NOT need to attend the Auction Party to participate and win an online auction item.
How to Create a BiddingOwl Account:
- Go to https://www.biddingOwl.com/SpringHillPTO or click the button above.
- Click Register in the upper right corner to start creating your account.
- Enter your information.
- You will receive a confirmation email from BiddingOwl. You must ACTIVATE your account from this email to receive your bidding number.
- Log back into BiddingOwl after you activate your account. You can verify your bidding number under Account Details.
- Click the View Items drop down menu to view and sort through the available auction items available.
- START BIDDING!
FAQs – Online Auction
Q: How will I know if I am a winner?
Winners for each item will be announced on February 23rd after the close of the auction. Winner will be notified via email with an invoice showing the amount owed for winning bids by BiddingOwl.
Q: How do I pay if I am a Winner?
You will receive an invoice from BiddingOwl for the auction item(s) you won. You will have 48 hours to make your payment. After 48 hours the item will be offered to the next highest bidder. You can make a secure payment via PayPal on the BiddingOwl site. Once payment is received, you will receive an email from the BFK team with information on obtaining your winnings.
The live auction will consist of a smaller group of amazing items that will take place at the BFK Auction Party on February 23rd.
You must attend the BFK Auction Party to participate in the live auction. Additional details on bidding process will be provided to guests attending the party.
Auction Items Available
These are some of the amazing items that are available for bidding NOW:
- Free House Listing with Fass Results Group, click here for listing details
- House Staging with Staged Interiors
- Sports Ticket Packages from Capital One at the Capital One Arena
- Fire Truck Ride to School with Fairfax County Volunteer Fire Department
- One Year Gym Membership and RYPT Package with Crunch Gym
- Gumbo Cooking Party by Leger/Short Families
- First year free new family membership to Hamlet Swim & Tennis Club
- Tennis Summer Camp with Tennis Central
- Tuition from Kumon
- Seven night stay at Lake Anna
..MUCH MUCH MORE, Happy Bidding!
Donate an Auction Item
If you would like to donate a product or service to be auctioned for BFK, please contact Stephanie Short at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be adding items over the course of the auction so it’s never too late!
Can’t make the party? Outbid on your items? But still want to make a difference? Click here to make a BFK DONATION ONLINE.
If you have any questions on Bids For Kids or the Auction, please contact the Fundraising Committee Chair at email@example.com