The Faculty Experience Raffle is a chance to win unique experiences with our wonderful Spring Hill staff. The teachers and administration generously donate such prizes as lunch, bowling, or ice cream parties, golf, music lessons and more. The opportunity for students to interact with the staff in such a way is fun and memorable for everyone!
Entering the Faculty Experience Raffle is FREE. You must be a Spring Hill Elementary student to enter the raffle. If you are selected as a winner for one or more Experiences, you must pay $25 for each winning Experience.
Faculty Experience Prize List
How Do I Participate in the Faculty Experience Raffle?
Selection and Winning
Here is a list of the Faculty Experiences Prizes you can win:
- A Day with Principal Aiello – 1 Winner (Grades K-3)
- A Day with Principal Aiello – 1 Winner (Grades 4-6)
- Ice Cream Sundae and Games with Ms. Briggs – 4 Winners (Open to ALL grades)
- Bowling with Mr. Segal – 20 Winners (Open to Grades 5 & 6)
- Knitting Lessons with Ms. Munroe – 1 Winner plus 3-4 friends (Open to ALL grades)
- Ice Cream Sundae with the 1st Grade Teachers – 5 Winners (Open to ALL grades)
- Breakfast with the Kindergarten Teachers – 10 Winners (Grade K only; 2 from each class)
- Ice Cream and Games with the 2nd Grade Teachers – 18 Winners (2nd grade only; 3 from each class)
- Bowling with the 3rd Grade Teachers – 7 Winners (3rd grade only)
- Gameday with Mr. Nalley – 3 Winners plus 1 friend each (3rd grade only)
- Bowling with the 4th Grade Teachers – 12 Winners (4th grade only; 2 from each class)
- Breakfast with the 6th Grade Teachers – 4 Winners (6th grade only)
- Breakout from Lemoncello’s Library with Mrs. DeVylder and Mrs. Lefcourt – 3 Winners (Grades 1-3)
- Breakout from Lemoncello’s Library with Mrs. DeVylder and Mrs. Lefcourt – 3 Winners (Grades 4-6)
- Edible Science with Ms. James – 6 Winners (Grades 2-4)
- Pottery Glaze Painting with Ms. Moon and Mrs. Ashe – 4 Winners (Grades 2-6 and Adults)
- Private 30-minute Cello Lesson with Mrs. Donahue – 1 Winner (Grade 3-6, Cellist only)
- Lunch and a Movie with Ms. Harwood – 2-3 Winners (Grades 3-6)
- 90-minute Golf Practice with Mr. Mosher – 3 Winners (Grades 4-6)
- Bowling with Mr. McCann – 5 Winners (Grades 4-6)
- A Trip to the Museum of Natural History with Ms. Poliquin – 1 Winner plus 4 friends (Grades 5-6)
For more detailed information on each Experience, download the Faculty Raffle Experience List here.
There are two ways you can participate in the Faculty Raffle:
- Enter ONLINE before Fun Fair (new this year). Online entries close March 21 at 5 pm. OR
- Walk-in on the day of Fun Fair – Saturday, March 23rd. Enter the Faculty Raffle in Room 115. Entry will close at 3 pm.
You may only enter ONE TIME, either online OR in person. You may not enter in both places. Multiple entries found in both places will result in ELIMINATION from the raffle.
Each participant will be given 10 FER ballots (online and walk-in), which you can allocate to various Faculty Experiences. You can spread your 10 ballots across multiple Experiences OR allocate more than 1 ballot to the same Faculty Experience to increase your chance of winning that Experience (e.g. allocate 1, 2 or all 10 of your FER ballots to the Kindergarten Breakfast).
Please note, that participation in some of the Faculty Experiences is limited to specific grades.
You may enter the Fun Fair Faculty Experience Raffle online through 5 pm on Thursday, March 21, 2019. Entries after this date must be made in person at Fun Fair. You will be given 10 FER ballots online. Remember, only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be eliminated. Click on the button below to enter:
For more details watch the the Faculty Experience Raffle online tutorial.
On the day of Fun Fair come to Room 115. Students will receive 10 FER ballots on which they will provide their name and contact information. There will be boxes representing each Faculty Experience Raffle. Students will enter the raffle by placing their ballot in the box for their desired experience. You can spread the 10 FER ballots across multiple Experiences OR allocate more than 1 ballot to the same Faculty Experience to increase your chance of winning that Experience.
The Walk-in Entries will close at 3 pm at Fun Fair on Saturday, March 23rd.
Unused ballots CAN NOT be transferred to another student. Each student only gets 10 FER ballots per entry and you may only enter once (online or in person). If you don’t use them, you lose them!
All online and walk-in entries will be compiled at Fun Fair. Winners will be selected at the end of Fun Fair and announced during the morning news on Monday, March 25th.
Selected winners will pay $25 for each winning Experience. Winners will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to make their payment online. If payment is not received within 48 hours, the Experience will go to the alternate winner.
Q: Can I enter the Faculty Experience Raffle online and again in person on the Day of Fun Fair?
NO! If you’ve entered online, your entries will already be in the raffle boxes for those items on the day of Fun Fair. You can not submit FER ballots again for the Faculty Experience Raffle on the day of Fun Fair. Only 1 entry per student is permitted in the Faculty Experience Raffle. Submitting your entry online just means you have more time for FUN on the day of Fun Fair!
Please make sure you verify with your families whether you’ve entered in the Faculty Experience Raffle. Duplicate entries found for students will result in elimination from the Faculty Raffle altogether.
Q: Can I put all ten FER ballots towards one Teacher Experience?
Yes! You can put multiple ballots for a desired Experience.
Q: If I don’t use all my FER ballots , can I give my unused ballots to my friend?
NO! Unused ballots can not be transferred to another person. Each student only gets 10 FER ballots per entry and you may only enter once (online or in person). Violation of this rule will result in withdrawal from the raffle.
Q: How will I be notified I’m a winner?
After the selections have been made, winners will be announced the following Monday on the morning show. Parents will also be notified via email and sent a link to make their payment online. Payment must be received within 48 hours of notification or the Experience will go the the 2nd place winner.
Q: How can I withdraw my participation from the Raffle?
Should you choose to withdraw yourself from any Experience, you will have an opportunity to decline if you are one of the selected winners. No winning Experience can be exchanged for another.
Q: What if I accidentally submitted the wrong information (ex: grade or choice of experience)?
It’s important you review your information and selection before submitting your entry (online and walk-in). Selected winners will be validated to make sure they qualify for the Experience (e.g. appropriate grade level). However, we CAN NOT change raffle selections.
If you have any questions on the Faculty Experience Raffle, please contact the Fun Fair Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.