No submission will be accepted. This contest is now CLOSED.
Fun Fair T-Shirt Logo Contest
Students are invited to create a new logo for Spring Hill that will inspire this year’s Fun Fair T-Shirts. Illustrate your Panther Pride! Capture the spirit of our school, the values of our students and community, and what makes our school such a wonderful place. Including a panther or paw-print is welcome, but not necessary.
Submissions are due Thursday, January 17.
Contest Rules :
- All entries should be original artwork by the student on a 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper with the student’s name, grade and teacher on the back.
- Only one entry per student is allowed.
- Posters must be placed in the box in the office no later than 10 am on Thursday, January 17.
There will be one Grand Prize Winner and a winner from each grade level. A SHES parent and graphic designer will use the Grand Prize Winner’s logo as the inspiration for our Fun Fair T-Shirt design.
- 50 Fun Fair tickets for the Grand Prize Winner
- 25 Fun Fair tickets for each of the grade level winners
- Winners will be announced on the morning show.
- The Grand Prize Winner’s artwork will also appear in the yearbook.
The judges’ decisions are final and all entries may be used as part of Fun Fair publicity and decorations!
If you have any questions, please contact the Fun Fair Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.