The PTO is proud to offer a variety of enrichment programs that are taught by our talented Spring Hill teachers and various vendors held before and after school. These classes will enrich your child’s experience and knowledge beyond the hours of school. Please consider registering your children for one or more of our many OSA classes being offered.
There is NO registration fee for Spring Hill PTO members. Non-members may register for an additional $8 fee per class. You must be a PTO member prior to registering for OSA to receive the member price for classes.
Click here to Join the PTO today!
Back to the top
OSA Information and Policies
Class Times, Dates, and Locations
- OSA classes will meet for 9 or 12 weeks, depending on the class ad unless otherwise indicated.
- Classes will be held 8–8:45 am before school and 3:45–4:45 pm after school, with the exception of Gym classes which end at 4:30 pm.
- There are no activities on days that school is closed or afternoon classes when there is early dismissal. Classes skip weeks for holidays or school events such as Book Fair.
- All aspects of class offerings (locations, fees, dates, times, grade requirements, maximum/minimum enrollment and/or instructors) are subject to change.
Registration and Payment
- There is NO registration fee for active Spring Hill PTO members. Non-PTO members of the Spring Hill community may register for an additional $8 fee per class. If you are not an active PTO member, you are encouraged to visit www.springhillpto.org/join-the-pto and become a member prior to starting the online registration process. (Families must re-join the PTO each and every school year to be active members.)
- OSA registration is online only at the PTO website https://www.springhillpto.org
- You may NOT register your child for the class if he/she is not in the current grade required. Please be respectful of the teacher’s request on grade level.
- Children are not permitted to attend class without advance registration and payment. Any unregistered child who arrives for a class will be sent to the school office to wait for their parents.
- Once a class reaches maximum capacity, students may choose to be added to a wait list. Openings, if any, will be filled from the wait list on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Withdrawals and Refunds
- Please consider class choices carefully as refunds will NOT be given beyond the registration period.
- Requests to withdraw received prior to the close of the registration period will be refunded, minus a processing fee of $10.
- Requests to withdraw received after the close of registration will NOT be refunded.
- In the event that a class is cancelled for a particular day, we will do our best to offer a make-up class, however, a make-up class is not guaranteed.
- In the event that your child misses class on a day that the class is held, no make-up class will be offered.
- No refunds will be given for missed or cancelled classes.
Pick Up/Late Pick Up/Behavior
- Children MUST be picked up at the class location after each class by their parents or other designated adult. Children will NOT be permitted to meet parents outside school or at kiss and ride or walk home from classes. Please respect this policy.
- Parents must send in a note to the child’s teacher, letting them know to dismiss the child to that specific activity and location.
- Parents must park in a legal parking spot while picking up their child(ren) and may not park or stand in the bus circle.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their children are picked up on time from OSA each day. If a parent or authorized adult arrives more than 10 minutes late to pick up a student, the OSA instructor will send a note to Spring Hill PTO OSA Lead to notify him or her of the late pick up. The Spring Hill PTO OSA Lead will reach out to the parent to remind them of the policy and alert them that they will have to pay the $25 late pick-up fee at the next class directly to the teacher. If that parent or authorized adult has two late pick-ups, the child will be removed from that OSA and may be denied from participating in future OSAs.
- Children may be removed from participating in their class(es) and future participation may be denied if they exhibit persistent behavior problems before, during or after their classes.
Please contact OSA Committee Chair with any questions at springhillPTOOSA@gmail.com