Our private directory created by AtoZ Connect and is for the exclusive use of Spring Hill students, parents and staff. The directory is to be used solely for school business (scheduling play dates, inviting students to birthday parties, emailing teachers, contacting room parents, etc.) Use of contact information for solicitation is prohibited.
The SHE Directory is the primary way by which our Room Parents communicate news, class/grade event information, volunteer opportunities & more!
Make sure your information is up to date to stay informed!
Accessing the Online Student Directory
New Family Registration
Family Data Verification
Advertising in the Student Directory
- PC: If you are a parent who has previously registered with the online student directory or you were in the student directory last year, you can access the online student directory at https://atozconnect.com.
- App: You can also access the student directory from your mobile phone (the AtoZ School app is available for iOS and Android). See www.atozdirectories.com for more information including a video tutorial. Search for “AtoZConnect” in the App Store or Google Play or click on the links below.
- Account Help: If you don’t know your username and password, go to the Password Reminder Page and enter your e-mail address. An e-mail will be sent to you with your username and password.
- Need more help? See AtoZ’s User Support page for how-to articles & FAQs.
If you have not previously registered with the Spring Hill online student directory, please perform the following steps to register. Even if you are already registered for another school you must follow the steps below.
- Go to the following website in a browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari: enter https://atozconnect.com.
- Click on the “Don’t have an account? Signup Now” link.
- Select “Spring Hill Elementary” from the Select School drop down list.
- Enter the information requested on each tab of the request form. Make sure to complete the student and parents tab as this allows us to verify that your family does not already exist in the SHE Directory.
- Please allow a few days for your request to be processed. Once the information is checked, your request will be approved and an email will be sent to you from AtoZConnect.com. If you have not received an email within a few days, please check your SPAM email folder and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each fall, parents will need to verify the information in the directory prior to the deadline. Verification is the best way for you to add OR remove contact information. If you have chosen to opt-out over the past, please make sure your settings have not changed over the summer. If your information changes during the year, you can update it at any time online. These changes are immediately published.
You may add or hide any information. However, if you want the Room Parents for your child’s class to have access to the information, please don’t delete it. For example, if you do not want your email to be seen in the app or printed directory you may check the box to “hide” that specific piece of data but a Room Parent would still be able to email you with class information.
The directory is always available online and through apps that can be downloaded to your phones or other devices – the online version is always the most up-to-date and accurate version of the directory!
OPT OUT of Directory
If you do not want ANY of your families household information included in the online or print directory, you have the option to “opt-out”.
- After you login, click on the dashboard menu icon (box with 3-lines in the upper left corner ) and go to My Account/My Family Info.
- Under Households, click the Edit button.
- After you verify/modify your household information, scroll to the bottom to see the Opt Out option.
- Select YES, only if you DO NOT want to ALL of your household information be included in the directory. As a result, it will not be available in the printed directory or online.
Q: How can I hide certain information in the directory?
A: When you Edit your household data, you can hide specific information by selecting the Hide button next to each field. Note, you will only see the option when you place your cursor next to the individual fields. You can also hide specific information for a parent or student as well.
Q: What happens if I DO NOT login and verify my data?
A: If you DO NOT verify your data, then the printed directory will only show your household names and email addresses. No address or phone numbers will be listed.
Q: What if my children reside at multiple households?
A: If your children reside at different households and you would like the contact information listed separately, it is possible for you to create a second household. Go to the My Family Info screen and add a second household in the household section. Make sure to edit each student to indicate that they are linked with each address (household) given. If you have any questions about the process, please contact email@example.com.
Q: Will I receive a printed copy of the directory?
A: If you have joined the PTO and paid your $10 dues, you will receive a printed directory. You can always access the latest version of the directory online via web or app. The online version updates immediately when changes are made throughout the year. The deadline for directory verification for 2018-2019 is October 15th.
Q: What if I have children at different schools that both use AtoZ?
A: You will need to verify the information for each child via the school specific log-in. After that you can use any one account to access the directories of the different schools.
There is no better way to reach the parents of Spring Hill Elementary students than by advertising in our directory – placements are available both in our printed directory and newly upgraded app. The directory is an indispensable resource and consulted regularly by Spring Hill families, faculty, and staff. Support Spring Hill and your business at the same time! To advertise in the student directory, fill out this Student Directory Advertising Request Form or contact Monica Christensen at AtoZ with questions.
Please contact the Directory Committee Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.