Where FCPS funding ends, Spring Hill families leap in!
Did you know that in 2018-2019 the PTO spent $135,000 on annual programs, events, supplies, and enrichment activities for the students at Spring Hill? Your children directly benefit from funds allocated by the PTO every single day of school. We could not do this without you!
The support of our SHE families makes the largest impact on the funds the PTO has available to cover needs not met by the FCPS budget. Thankfully, there are a variety of ways we raise funds to support our school and many opportunities for our families to help.
We are a 501(c)(3) so donations to the PTO are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
Here are all the ways you can support the PTO:
- Join the PTO! The $10 annual dues get you a printed version of the SHE directory and a coupon code for Chess Club registration.
- Donate $100 per student to the Panther Fund.
- Shop through the Cause Network link on the PTO website. You can shop for everything from groceries to new cars through a link on the website.
- Designate Spring Hill PTO as the beneficiary when using Amazon Smile. Put your Amazon accounts to work and shop for a cause!
- Support Box Tops for Education and help us reach our $2,000 goal.
- If you own a business, become a Sponsor of the PTO! Sponsor levels range from $500-$2,500 and provide a variety of benefits and advertising opportunities to Spring Hill’s over 1000 students and their families.
- Check to see if your company provides matching charitable donations. Many will match your donations to a certain amount out of their charitable budgets. Contact the VP of Fundraising if you need help determining if your company provides this benefit firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the PTO Fundraising Committee to help secure auction items, additional sponsors and community partners.
The information on this page has been translated in other languages.
Please contact the Fundraising Committee Chair if you have any questions at email@example.com.