Where FCPS funding ends, Spring Hill families leap in!
Each year the PTO is critical to supporting our school. Financially, the PTO provides funds to support annual programs, events, school supplies, and enrichment activities for the students and teachers of Spring Hill. It might surprise you to learn that your children directly benefit from funds allocated by the PTO every single day of school!
There are a variety of opportunities for our families to help. Here are all the ways you can support the PTO:
- Join the PTO! Sign up to receive PTO communications and stay in the loop!
- Volunteer! We are still seeking to fill some committee roles.
- Be a Room Parent! Each class will need 1-3 room parents. Reach out to your teacher or our PTO Room Parent Coordinator to find out how you can help.
- Designate Spring Hill Elementary PTO McLean, VA as the beneficiary when using Amazon Smile. Put your Amazon accounts to work and shop for a cause!
- Support Box Tops for Education and help us reach our $500 goal.
- Shop with Harris Teeter – Together in Education.
- If you own a business, become a Sponsor of the PTO! Sponsor levels for 2022-2023 range from $250 – $1500 and provide a variety of benefits and advertising opportunities to Spring Hill’s 900 students and their families.
- Check to see if your company participates in Corporate Matching. Many companies will match your donations up to a certain amount from their charitable budgets. Contact the VP of Fundraising if you need help determining if your company provides this benefit email@example.com.
Please contact the Fundraising Committee Chair if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.