Where FCPS funding ends, Spring Hill families leap in!
Each year the PTO is critical to supporting our school. Financially, the PTO provides funds to support annual programs, events, school supplies, and enrichment activities for the students and teachers of Spring Hill. It might surprise you to learn that your children directly benefit from funds allocated by the PTO every single day of school!
We can not do this without you!
This year will look a little different given current restrictions due to COVID-19, but the PTO is committed to maintaining our core programs and we need your generous support. We ask that you consider a donation of $50 per student to The Panther Fund but any contribution is greatly appreciated! The Panther Fund is Spring Hill PTO’s direct donation fund is a one-time fundraising ask, avoiding the dreaded year-round fundraising that we have all experienced. As a 501(c)(3) all donations to the PTO are tax-deductible.
In addition to a financial contribution, there are a variety of opportunities for our families to help. Here are all the ways you can support the PTO:
- Join the PTO! Sign up to receive PTO communications and stay in the loop!
- Volunteer! Most committee roles are filled for the 2020-2021 school year, but each class will need a room parent, and recruiting for 2021-2022 will begin after the first of the year.
- Designate Spring Hill Elementary PTO McLean, VA as the beneficiary when using Amazon Smile. Put your Amazon accounts to work and shop for a cause!
- Support Box Tops for Education and help us reach our $500 goal.
- Shop with Harris Teeter – Together in Education.
- If you own a business, become a Sponsor of the PTO! Sponsor levels for 2020-2021 range from $250 – $1000 and provide a variety of benefits and advertising opportunities to Spring Hill’s 900 students and their families.
- Check to see if your company participates in Corporate Matching. Many companies will match your donations up to a certain amount from their charitable budgets. Contact the VP of Fundraising if you need help determining if your company provides this benefit firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the Fundraising Committee Chair if you have any questions at email@example.com.