Where FCPS funding ends, Spring Hill families leap in!
Did you know that the PTO appropriated $32,000 for computers for your children’s use, $25,000 on Math Workbooks and over $15,000 on school improvements?
Your children directly benefit from funds allocated by the PTO every single day of school. We could not do this without you!
The support of our SHE families makes the largest impact on the funds the PTO has available to support programs, technology and other needs not provided for in the FCPS budget. Thankfully, we have LOTS of ways you can support.
We are a 501(c)(3) so donations to the PTO are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
Here are all the ways you can support the PTO:
- Join the PTO! With your $10 annual dues, you get member pricing for after school activities and a printed version of the directory.
- Donate $100 per student to the Panther Fund/Fall Fundraiser.
- Shop through the Cause Network link on the PTO website. You can shop for everything from groceries to new cars through a link on the website.
- Designate Spring Hill PTO as the beneficiary when using Amazon Smile. Put your Amazon accounts to work and shop for a cause!
- Turn in Box Tops for Education and help us reach our $2,000 goal. You don’t need a form to turn them in. Just make sure the baggie has your child’s name on it.
- If you own a business, become a Sponsor of the PTO! Levels range from $500-$2,500 and your company logo will be placed on our website, in our newsletter and on our Fun Fair t-shirts plus much more.
- Buy a Domino’s Pizza Delivering the Dough card and get 16 free pizzas for $10. The PTO receives $9 back on each card purchased.
- Check to see if your company provides matching charitable or PAC contributions. Many will match your donations to a certain amount out of their charitable budgets.
- Join the PTO Fundraising Committee to help secure auction items, additional sponsors and community partners.
The information on this page has been translated in other languages.
Please contact the Fundraising Committee Chair if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.