The PTO Needs You!
The PTO works to directly benefit the students at Spring Hill Elementary. We are 100% volunteer driven by parents just like you! Together with teachers, we provide educational enrichment programs, fun family events, fundraising for school equipment & technology, faculty support, field trips, after school activities, and much more!
Think you’d be a strong addition to our leadership team? Volunteering with the PTO is a great way to meet other parents and give back to our school!
Please view our volunteer signup form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in working with the PTO.
Open Executive Board Positions
The following positions are currently open:
- VP of Fundraising Shadow
- Shadows the VP of Fundraiser in all fundraising efforts with the intention of stepping into the VP of Fundraising position for the 2022-23 school year.
- VP of Technology Shadow
- Shadows the VP of Technology on working to maintain the PTO website with our WordPress management company, serving as the liaison between the company and our PTO committees, with the intention of stepping into the VP of Technology position in the 2022-23 school year.
- Treasurer Shadow
- Support Senior Treasurer by managing PTO account deposits and the appropriations process, with the intention of taking on the Senior Treasurer role for the 2022-23 school year.
Open Committee Chair Positions
Other important committee positions currently in need of volunteers:
- Outdoor Sign – Update the sign in front of school with upcoming dates and events.
- After-school Program Liaison – Work with teachers and outside vendors to offer after-school programs for students.
- Walk/Bike to School Day Coordinator – Promote this national event and reward participating students.
- Fun Fair Chair – Organize and plan our annual carnival and biggest fundraiser.
- Bids for Kids Auction Chair – Plan and coordinate our fundraising auction event.
- Taste of Spring Hill – Plan and coordinate our annual cultural festival, celebrating Spring Hills diverse community.