Enriching Our Children’s Education
Where FCPS funding ends, Spring Hill families leap in!
What Is The Panther Fund?
The Panther Fund is Spring Hill PTO’s direct donation fund that allows our community to sponsor programs, events, and enrichment opportunities to enhance our children’s educational experience. It is a one-time fundraising ask, avoiding the dreaded year-round fundraising that we have all experienced.
The PTO is committed to maintaining our core PTO programs and we need your generous support. Here are some of the key programs your critical donations to The Panther Fund will support:
- Technology Investments – upgrades to ensure our students are operating with current technology, maintenance of the PTO website and financial transactions
- Educational Support – supplies to support classroom learning including library support, book enhancements and workbooks
- Staff Support – classroom enhancements and supplies for teachers, professional development/training and staff appreciation events
- Facility Improvements – school beautification projects
- School and Family Support – Spring Hill Cares program and Parent Universities
How Can You Help?
DONATE! We ask that you consider a donation of $100 per student. Again, this is a one-time ask, avoiding the year-round fundraising that we have all experienced. This amount is in line with other schools in the area, but any and all donations are greatly appreciated.
The Spring Hill PTO is a 501(c)(3) non-profit entity so your donation is 100% tax deductible.
Does your Employer have a Corporate Matching Program?
Please take a moment to see if your employer has a Corporate Matching program. Companies that provide this amazing benefit match employee donations to eligible non-profits dollar for dollar!
Check out our Corporate Matching page for more information. If you need assistance determining if your company provides this program or have questions, email the VP of Fundraising at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link below or visit the PTO Shop to donate online.
Thank you for your generous support of our PTO and Spring Hill Elementary!
If you have any questions, please contact the VP of Fundraising at email@example.com.