The Spring Hill Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) brings parents and teachers together to enrich our school community and enhance the educational experiences of our students. The PTO funds and staffs over 30 committees that make our school extraordinary. Our organization is comprised of many dedicated volunteers, and we welcome new parents to contribute their many talents to extend our initiatives.
The PTO provides financial support for school programs such as:
- Field trips
- Cultural arts assemblies throughout the school year
- Parent University speakers
- Art Appreciation
- Colonial Day
- School library
- Teacher development and conferences
- Classroom supplies and special projects
We also sponsor additional Teacher and Student resources:
- Laptop computers
- SMART boards
- Mounted projectors
- Sound fields for classrooms
- Beautification projects to school grounds
- Outdoor classroom initiatives
- and more!
Most importantly, we also like to have FUN! The PTO sponsors events to encourage school community building such as:
- Back-to-School Block Party
- Ice Cream Social Family Night at the Book Fair
- Fun Fair carnival
- Taste of Spring Hill International Cultural Night (TOSH)
PTO meetings are held at school monthly and ALL are welcome (and encouraged!) to attend.
Please read the weekly PTO newsletter, The Scoop, to remain informed about important PTO information, dates and events. You can also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
Please contact our PTO President at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.