We need YOU to make Fun Fair a success!
To volunteer, please click the appropriate button below.
None of our school and PTO-sponsored events would be successful without the support of our outstanding parent volunteers! You do not need to have any prior experience with Fun Fair or specific games to volunteer. All directions will be provided when you arrive. For more information about activities and games at Fun Fair, view our Map & Guide.
Please Note: Volunteers who signed up before March 5th must check in with the Fun Fair Volunteer Coordinators in the front office on the day of Fun Fair in order to receive their early volunteer reward (15 free Fun Fair tickets).
Not sure what to volunteer for? Visit our Guide to Fun Fair page to learn more about the various games and activities.
*Volunteer Coordinators will try to honor signup requests, but may move volunteers around as needed.
Are you a student who needs volunteer hours? Do you remember all of the FUN of going to Fun Fair in elementary school? If you attend Cooper/Longfellow Middle School or Langley/McLean High School or another school in the area — we’d love for you to volunteer your time to support Fun Fair at Spring Hill Elementary School. We will provide all verification you need to earn your service hours. We can’t make Fun Fair a success without your help!
If you would like to volunteer at Fun Fair, please click the Student Volunteer Sign-up button here and fill out the I Want to be a Student Volunteer at Fun Fair Form. You must answer all the questions to submit your registration. A Fun Fair Committee member will contact you about volunteer opportunities.
STUDENT VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP CLOSED. If you already completed the Student Volunteer form, you will be contacted by email with details regarding check in and volunteer assignment.
Student Volunteer Check-in: Day of Fun Fair
Thank you for volunteering! Your community service hours really make a BIG difference.
- Please check in at the Student Volunteer Checkin, which is the conference on the left before the cafeteria, at Spring Hill Elementary School (8201 Lewinsville Rd, McLean, VA 22102) 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- We will assign you an activity at that time.
- We will try to keep friends together if requested, but no guarantees (staffing changes happen last minute).
- At the end of your shift, return to the Student Volunteer conference room to check out. Verification of volunteer hours must be submitted through your schools volunteer system, X2Vol, and submitted to email@example.com. Requests for proof of service must be made within 2 weeks of Fun Fair (no later than April 2, 2022).
- No food will be served at Fun Fair this year. Please bring water and a snack if needed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Fun Fair Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.