FUN FAIR CANCELLED
The PTO in conjunction with Spring Hill Administration, have decided to cancel the Fun Fair scheduled for Saturday, March 14th.
What to do about my Fun Fair tickets?
Fun Fair is one of the biggest fundraisers sponsored by the PTO that supports Spring Hill. We are so appreciative of the many volunteers that spent their time and effort planning and organizing this beloved event. Unfortunately, this event was cancelled due to the impact of COVID-19. In order to respond to the cancellation of Fun Fair in the simplest way possible, we are providing two options for pre-paid ticket purchases:
- Receive a Refund
- If you purchased tickets online in the PTO Shop, we will automatically issue a refund back to the credit card you used at the time of purchase. Credit card refunds will be processed by May 15, 2020.
- If you purchased your tickets in person in the Front Lobby or Back Door Pick-up area on March 10th, please email our Treasurer directly to request a check refund at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund checks may take 5-7 business days to process.
- Donate Cost of Prepaid Fun Fair Tickets to SHES
- Fun Fair is one of the biggest fundraisers sponsored by the PTO. If you would like to assist in defraying the costs already incurred by the PTO and support SHES by DONATING your ticket purchase amount instead of receiving a refund, please click the button below. Spring Hill PTO is a 501(c)(3) therefore donations are tax deductible and receipts will be provided.
- By completing this form, you agree to forgo a refund of your Fun Fair ticket purchase and instead donate the full amount to the PTO. We thank you for your donation. Requests to donate must be received by April 30th.
Please contact our Fun Fair Committee Chairs at email@example.com or a PTO Executive Board Member with any questions.
Mark Your Calendars:
Spring Hill’s 54th Annual Fun Fair
Saturday March 14, 2020
from 10 am – 3 pm
Fun Fair is one of the most exciting days of the year at Spring Hill Elementary School! This years theme is PANTHER PRIDE! For five hours, our school building is transformed into a carnival with fun for all ages that brings our community together to support Spring Hill’s PTO. This school tradition brings smiles to all faces with five hours of games, raffles, face painting, prizes, delicious food, the cake walk and so much more!
Please plan for your family to attend, and for at least one adult in your household to volunteer to help make this a fun and safe day for our kids!
Important Fun Fair Links: (COMING SOON)
- Tickets – Purchase online, sale and price information
- T-Shirt – Purchase online, sale and price information
- Volunteer for Fun Fair – Sign-ups for Parent and Student Volunteers.
- Faculty Experience Raffle – Participate online to win experiences with our own SHE teachers.
- Map & Guide – All Fun Fair information.
Volunteer for Fun Fair
We could not make Fun Fair a success without the help of our amazing SHE parents and students in our community. There are MANY opportunities to volunteer at FUN FAIR!
If you are a middle/high school student, Fun Fair is a great way to fulfill your service hours while supporting Spring Hill Elementary.
For more information about volunteer opportunities for parents and students, please visit our Volunteer for Fun Fair page.
Popular Attractions at Fun Fair
Once again you can count on this old favorite for your enjoyment. No Fun Fair would be complete without Zoo Dip. Enter our fun-filled rooms, overflowing with fabulous stuffed animals of all sizes and take your chance to win one to take home. It’s a blast to play, so make sure to stop by.
The ever-popular Sandy Candy lets you fill foot-long straws with delicious, brightly colored powdered candy.
This is the place to be to get a new look for Fun Fair. Mr. Nalley will give you a snazzy new haircut with your parent’s permission, or just get some hair paint sprayed in to look festive for the fair.
Faculty Experience Raffle
The Faculty Raffle is a chance to win experiences with wonderful Spring Hill staff! Each experience raffle entry is free, but winners must pay $25 for each experience they win. Please note that participation in some of the experiences is limited to specific grades or groups.
The Fun Fair Raffle is your chance to win prizes from dozens of selections. Simply put your name and telephone number on the back of a Fun Fair ticket and place it in the box for the raffle item of your choice. There is no limit to how many tickets you can place in a box. If you have extra tickets, the raffle room is the perfect place to use them!
Cake Decorating Contest (Friday In the Cafeteria)
Students are invited to bake and create a cake expressing this year’s Fun Fair theme: Candy Land. Contest prizes will be awarded in every grade level (K-6). These amazing cakes will then be used as prizes for the The Fun Fair Cake Walk.
Cake Walk (Saturday)
You can win a cake! Cakes from the Cake Decorating Contest will be used as prizes for the Cake Walk at the Fun Fair. You can participate in the cake walk and see if you are the lucky one whose number is called when the music stops who gets to take home a delicious cake!
Come to Face Painting and leave with an amazing new look! Choose from many wonderful designs offered, and sit back, relax, and wait until you see what you look like once the paint dries!
Let’s not forget the always popular Prize Room. There tokens earned playing games can be turned in for lots of different types of prizes. There is something for everyone. If you have extra tickets, you can use them to buy candy and small prizes. Visit early and often!
Pizza, Beverages, Popcorn and Cotton Candy
Need a quick bite to eat and a drink? Grab a slice of pizza, a drink and some delicious cotton candy and popcorn in the cafeteria!
If you have any questions, please contact the Fun Fair Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.