Due to the impact of COVID-19, Spring Hill Elementary is CLOSED through June 12. All PTO programs and events for the remainder of the year are CANCELLED. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to anyone on our Executive Board Team.
The Faculty Experience Raffle is a chance to win unique experiences with our wonderful Spring Hill staff. The teachers and administration generously donate such prizes as lunch, bowling, or ice cream parties, golf, music lessons and more. The opportunity for students to interact with the staff in such a way is fun and memorable for everyone!
Entering the Faculty Experience Raffle is FREE. You must be a Spring Hill Elementary student to enter the raffle. If you are selected as a winner for one or more Experiences, you must pay $25 for each winning Experience.
All entries are ONLINE this year. Please utilize the link below to submit your ballots (10 max per student) for this year’s raffle.
Faculty Experience Prize List
How Do I Participate in the Faculty Experience Raffle?
Selection and Winning
Here is a list of the Fun With Faculty Experiences Prizes you can win:
- A Morning with Principal Aiello – 2 Winners (Grades K-3)
- An Afternoon with Principal Aiello – 2 Winner (Grades 4-6)
- Ice Cream Sundae and Games with Ms. Briggs – 2 Winners – each winner can bring a friend (Open to ALL grades)
- Breakfast with Kindergarten Teachers – 10 Winners – (Grade K only – 2 students from each class)
- Ice Cream Sundae with the 1st Grade Teachers – 5 Winners (Open to ALL grades) – each winner gets to bring a friend
- Ice Cream and Games with the 2nd Grade Teachers – 10 Winners (2nd grade only-2 from each class)
- Bowling with the 3rd Grade Teachers – 6 Winners (3rd grade only)
- Lunch with the 4th Grade Teachers – 7 Winners (4th grade only-2 from each class)
- Bowling with 5th Grade Teachers – 12 Winner (5th grade only – 2 from each class)
- Lunch with the 6th Grade Teachers – 6 Winners (6th Grade only – 1 from each class)
- Breakout from Lemoncello’s Library with Mrs. DeVylder and Ms. Ciullo – 3 Winners (Grades 1-3)
- Breakout from Lemoncello’s Library with Mrs. DeVylder and Ms. Ciullo – 3 Winners (Grades 4-6)
- Private 30-minute Cello Lessons with Mrs. Donahue – 2 Winners (Grade 3-6, Cellist only)
- TopGolf with Mr. Mosher – 3 Winners (Grades 4-6)
- Pizza Party with Dr. Trigiani & Ms. Quinn – 1 Winner – winner can invite 3 friends (Open to ALL Grades)
- Knitting Lesson with Ms. Munroe – 1 Winner – winner can invite up to 5 friends (Open to ALL Grades)
For more detailed information on each Experience, download the Faculty Raffle Experience List here.
All entries this year will be completed online!
Online entries open on Monday, March 2nd and will remain open through Fun Fair on March 14th at 3:00 pm.
Each participant has 10 ballots, which you can allocate to various Fun With Faculty Experiences. You can spread your 10 ballots across multiple Experiences OR allocate more than 1 ballot to the same Faculty Experience to increase your chance of winning that Experience (e.g. allocate 1, 2 or all 10 of your ballots to the Kindergarten Breakfast). You may only enter once (max. of 10 ballots).
Please note, participation in some of the Faculty Experiences is limited to specific grades.
For more details watch the the Faculty Experience Raffle online tutorial.
On the day of Fun Fair come to Room 115.
Students may enter online with parent’s permission.
Entries close at 3 pm at Fun Fair on Saturday, March 14th.
Unused ballots CAN NOT be transferred to another student. Each student only gets 10 FER ballots per entry and you may only enter once. If you don’t use them, you lose them!
All entries will be compiled at Fun Fair. Winners will be selected at the end of Fun Fair and announced during the morning news on Monday, March 16th.
Selected winners will pay $25 for each winning Experience. Winners will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to make their payment online. If payment is not received within 48 hours, the Experience will go to the alternate winner.
Q: Can I put all ten FER ballots towards one Teacher Experience?
Yes! You can put multiple ballots for a desired Experience.
Q: If I don’t use all my FER ballots , can I give my unused ballots to my friend?
NO! Unused ballots can not be transferred to another person. Each student only gets 10 FER ballots per entry and you may only enter once. Violation of this rule will result in withdrawal from the raffle.
Q: How will I be notified I’m a winner?
After the selections have been made, winners will be announced the following Monday on the morning show. Parents will also be notified via email and sent a link to make their payment online. Payment must be received within 48 hours of notification or the Experience will go to the 2nd place winner.
Q: How can I withdraw my participation from the Raffle?
Should you choose to withdraw yourself from any Experience, you will have an opportunity to decline if you are one of the selected winners. No winning Experience can be exchanged for another.
Q: What if I accidentally submitted the wrong information (ex: grade or choice of experience)?
It’s important you review your information and selection before submitting your entry (online and walk-in). Selected winners will be validated to make sure they qualify for the Experience (e.g. appropriate grade level). However, we CAN NOT change raffle selections.
If you have any questions on the Faculty Experience Raffle, please contact the Fun Fair Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.